In this episode of the Made it in Music podcast, Full Circles own Seth Mosley (Grammy/Dove Award Winning Producer/Songwriter) sits down with Nick Barre and Bryan Ward of Proper Management.
What you’ll learn in this conversation:
- Nick and Bryan both started in small roles outside the industry to now having managed some of the largest artist and tours in the Christian Music Industry.
- Find what it means to be artist managers and what the true end goal is in the music industry.
- One of our favorite moments in this interview is when Nick and Bryan breakdown exactly how to get a meeting with almost anyone in the industry, and survive the vetting process that happens with everyone. The answer may surprise you!
- How to go from 0 – 1.5 million monthly Spotify listeners with no record label
- Lastly Nick and Bryan spend a few moments remembering industry titan Bill Hearn of Capitol Christian Music Group
Nick and Bryan are here to share their incredible stories of how they made it in music, and are here to help you do the same.
Quotable Moments for this week’s podcast:
“In management we say our boss is the artist. We work for you, you don’t work for us. I want to support what your mission is because I believe in what you’re doing and I see the impact on peoples lives.”
“There’s an element of servanthood that ‘hey I want to come with humbleness and servant hood to learn how this all fits together. I’m no just here to push my own agenda.’ You can smell it out so fast”
Find out more about Nick, Bryan and Proper Management: HERE
Find Full Circle Music on social media
Subscribe to our YouTube Page for more incredible resources just like this one, all FREE for our friends like you.
As always, thanks for listening and be sure to give us a review on iTunes if you have not already done so. We appreciate your feedback!